Pixel Playbox are 3 guys with a combined 30 + years experience in the video game industry.
Based at Exeter and Exmouth in Devon we also work with local creatives to help us with our projects.
Over the past 5 years we have worked on educational games and apps but have now shifted attention to more arcade game development for PC/Mac and potential console release.
Like many indie devs we have 101 ideas and are constantly trying to improve and develop our current projects.
- Star Worlds – A space mining game. Available now on Google Play.
- Mr Gunboat – A 1 Tap arcade game with intense arcade action. Save the Earth from the asteroid onslaught! Available now on Google Play.
- Pumpkin Mania – Shoot the pumpkins in this Halloween shooter. Available now on Google Play.
- Tower Stax a game about stacking blocks and building towers. Available now on Google Play.
- Knights Of The Celestial Sky – An arcade style game designed for consoles / computers that has been inspired by the 8 bit era and the 80’s. The main game engine is done and 2 demo levels have been constructed.
- Rift Racer – A sprite scaler arcade game currently in development as of the May 2020
- Top secret war game / board game conversion.
- Arcade King – Currently at concept stage.
- Melt – The personal project of our graphics guru. Currently back in demo stage development for Unity.
Follow us on social media for updates and development insights: